Internet of Things, more than something you control with your smartphone
Do you notice how the Internet of Things (IoT) is turning into the Internet of Customers? The shift from physical products to data based services is not only changing the way we do business. It has an influence on how you connect with your customers and how they interact with your products. However, it can be a mystery to understand how you can implement IoT enabled products in your company.
Why attend the IoT Talks?
Gartner predicts that by 2017, 20% of all market leaders will lose their number 1 position to a company founded after the year 2000, because of lack of digital business advantage.
How is this possible?
If you don’t dare to disrupt and reshape your current business model using IoT technology, somebody else will do it for you.
Is your business struggling with understanding how to monetize data feeds? Are you afraid to ‘give products for free’ as a business vision? Do you see your current innovation processes not delivering successful IoT solutions? Are you looking for alternative innovation processes to kick start you IoT thinking?
Workshop Internet of Things
Join the workshop about Internet of Things on Tuesday 17th or 24th November from 9h till 13h to create a vision on IoT innovation. You will learn methods and tools to leverage on IoT and transform your current products and/or services. Refine your business and technology perspective so you can bring connected solutions to the market quickly and expand revenue, optimize operations and create delighted customers/users.
During the workshop you will discover:
- to leverage your business through monetizing Internet of Things applications.
- to build connected solutions using real-world examples.
- to understand the potential of user and service enabled thinking in finding compelling IoT implementations.
- to avoid pitfalls during the innovation process and optimize your operations with new tools and ways of thinking.
- to make an IoT strategy and road map ready for action and execution.
- The workshop lasts for 4 hours and starts at 9h.
- If you are attending the workshop we are offering you a networking lunch at 13h.
- The location of the workshop is Hogenakkerhoekstraat 21, B-9150 Kruibeke.
Subscribe for the workshop or join an IoT talk
We strongly believe in diversity, through people’s background, way of thinking, technology insights … Together with you, we like to look into the IoT challenges to create valuable and sustainable IoT products and services. If you cannot attend one of the workshops, we are looking forward to have an inspiring IoT talk with you between 16th and 27th November.