R&D projects have become more complex. Therefore they need a multidisciplinary approach. In this exciting new course you dive into our body of knowledge illustrating various tools applied within breakthrough innovation programs.
The course is based on Verhaert’s proven methodology ‘RICE’ developed since 1969. The innovators toolkit is an intriguing lens on how to basically do it. The tools allow people from multiple disciplines to engage along the entire development process, hence building a common understanding on how to execute transformational projects.
Interesting training for:
– Innovation managers
– R&D managers
– R&D project leaders
– R&D directors
– Entrepreneurs and start-ups
Overview of key innovation concepts
- What are the key challenges innovation managers face?
- What does it mean for managing them?
Workshop ‘Design a compelling innovation brief’
Risk management and requirement definition tools
- Understand how to define requirements from technology, user and business perspective.
- Learn how to identify risks and prioritize.
Workshop ‘Requirement and risk sprints’
Keep the right focus with value engineering tools
- Quality function deployment, target costing, part cost models, design for manufacture and assembly, design for failure mode are just a few key tools that will be discussed.
Workshop ‘Keep focus on the value during development’
599 euro (excl. VAT)
Special offer of 16% discount for customers, 2nd participants and startups.*
Up to 40% discount using KMO portefeuille, a subsidy for Flemish SME’s and independent professionals.
Request via OPLEIDING: Verhaert New Products & Services – DV.O106845
For more information visit www.kmoportefeuille.be
Bring a training to your company
Would you like to involve more colleagues to a training? Or do you prefer to organize a training on your location? Contact us for an in-company training. Our trainers will focus on your specific situation, your sector and the questions of your employees.