Drones will change the business of tomorrow. Is your company ready?
Are you aware of the many opportunities in the use of drones? Delivering groceries, handling e-commerce orders, revolutionizing security services, smart agriculture etc.
Why attend the DroneTalks?
Google says its Drone Delivery Service will take flight in 2017.
If you don’t dare to disrupt your current business model using drones, somebody else will do it for you.
Join the co-creation workshop about drones on Wednesday 3rd February 2016 (Kruibeke) or 17th February 2016 (Nivelles) from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Verhaert will challenge you in how to create value and moneymaking services using drones. You will learn thorough methods and tools to use drones in your business and transform your current products, processes and/or services. Furthermore, external experts will address both legal and technological aspects. Finally, we close the workshop with a drone use case.
Participate and contribute in the workshop
- Understand how drones can add value to markets and business applications.
- Explore together the importance of optics in most drone applications.
- Co-create insights on value streams of drone services.
- Learn from each other how to avoid pitfalls and optimize your innovation process with new tools and methods.
- Build a ‘Drone Strategy’ and road map ready for implementation.
- When? From 9h till 16h.
- Workshop of 3rd February 2016: Verhaert, Hogenakkerhoekstraat 21, B-9150 Kruibeke
- Workshop of 17th February 2016: Lambda-X, Avenue Robert Schuman 102, B-1400 Nivelles
Subscribe for the workshop or join a DroneTalk
Not able to attend a workshop? Provide us date and time of your convenience and we will contact you to schedule an inspiring DroneTalk.